Organic baby bedding set Forrest Dusty Blue
With a cute design print inspired by forest animals and insects, small flowers, leaves and mushrooms, this sweet and soft baby bedding makes a sweet addition to your child’s bedroom.
The baby bedding is made from organic cotton in a quality that feels both soft and comfortable. The bedding matches the Scandinavian standard dimensions for baby duvets (70x100 cm or 100x140 cm) and pillows (40x45 cm). Turn inside out before washing to protect the print on the bedding.
- Soft and comfortable for your child.
- Made of 100% organic cotton in a soft, Percale quality.
- Beautiful design on both sides with forest animals and leaves.
- 3 perfectly balanced colours that match the Leander textiles.
- Baby and junior sizes.
- With poppers.
- Washable at 60 °C. can be tumble dried.
- Dimension: W70 * L100 cm or W100 * L140 cm .
- Material: 100% organic cotton.
- Product weight: 0.43 kg.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Maintenance: can be washed at 60 °C. Can be tumble dried.
Telling the story of Leander never bores us. It all started in 1998. Stig Leander, who served his apprenticeship as blacksmith, had for some time worked on developing a dining chair with replaceable seat and back. While his work progressed, his sister-in-law became pregnant with twins. And with the pregnancy, an idea came to life.
Has anyone developed a cradle or cot that sooths and stimulates a child’s development? Stig kept asking himself that question over and over again. In fact, he thought about it so much that he eventually decided to find the answer himself. By using cardboard, glue and thread, slowly an idea started to emerge. The same goes for the history of Leander. A company was born.