Linea Dresser and Changing Table Natural Wood
When you have children, good, practical storage solutions make everyday life a little easier. The Leander Linea dresser has three roomy drawers which provide plenty of storage space. The simple and contemporary design blends seamlessly with your home’s décor and the Leander Linea series.
The dresser features soft close to protect little curious fingers when the drawers are opened and closed. The dresser has soft felt handles, which can easily be replaced with other colors or leather to match your personal style.
Turn the dresser into a beautiful changing station in no time; either by adding a Leander Linea changing unit, or a Leander Matty changing mat which can be placed directly on the dresser.
- Unique design craftmanship with a simple and aesthetic expression.
- Created for the quality conscious design lover.
- Express your personal style with the changeable leather and felt handles in different colours.
- 3 spacious drawers providing space for your baby equipment.
- Adjustable drawers for perfect drawer fit and soft-close.
- The changing unit can be fixed securely on top of the dresser without having to drill holes.
- Real wood veneer and solid oak or beech legs.
- Turn the dresser into a comfortable changing station with the Leander Linea changing unit.
- The elegant design fits perfectly into the living room.
- Dimension: H85 * W100 * D50 cm.
- Material: chipboard, mdf, solid oak or beech.
- Product weight: 40 kg.
- Approvals: european standard for child safety and dangerous substances.
- Surface: protective lacquer.
- Included: 6 grey felt handles.
- Warranty: 3 years on all wood and metal parts.
- Maintenance: Wipe off with a slightly damp cloth. Wipe off excess water with a dry cloth.
Telling the story of Leander never bores us. It all started in 1998. Stig Leander, who served his apprenticeship as blacksmith, had for some time worked on developing a dining chair with replaceable seat and back. While his work progressed, his sister-in-law became pregnant with twins. And with the pregnancy, an idea came to life.
Has anyone developed a cradle or cot that sooths and stimulates a child’s development? Stig kept asking himself that question over and over again. In fact, he thought about it so much that he eventually decided to find the answer himself. By using cardboard, glue and thread, slowly an idea started to emerge. The same goes for the history of Leander. A company was born.