Linea Changing Table with mat Natural Wood
The Leander Linea changing table is a practical, but at the same time aesthetically pleasing addition to your home. With its iconic shape and slanted lines, it matches the Leander Linea series. The high edges keep your baby safe and comfortable while the large changing surface makes room for precious moments with your baby, for chatting, cuddling, and laughing. The changing table has two shelves to ensure everything is within reach. For extra storage space, a roomy drawer and practical Leander organizers can be added.
A comfortable and soft foam mat is included. To protect the foam mat and to add a personal touch to the look, beautifully colored covers are available.
- Functionality combined with a sculptural design expression.
- Exclusive changing mat cover available separately.
- Two shelves for changing products and clothes.
- Approved for 11 kg.
- Raised sides provide added safety for you and your baby.
- Height adjustable to ensure optimum work height.
- Changing top: solid moulded beech, Legs: solid beech or oak.
- Matching and spacious drawer available separately.
- Organisers can be placed on the sides of the changing table – available separately.
- Dimension: H97-102 * W67 * L73 cm.
- Material: chipboard, solid oak or beech.
- Product weight: 14.5 kg.
- Approvals: european standard for child safety and dangerous substances.
- Surface: protective lacquer.
- Carrying capacity: 11 kg.
- Included: cover is additional, height adjustment.
- Warranty: 3 years on all wood and metal parts.
- Maintenance: wipe off with a slightly damp cloth. Wipe off excess water with a dry cloth.
Telling the story of Leander never bores us. It all started in 1998. Stig Leander, who served his apprenticeship as blacksmith, had for some time worked on developing a dining chair with replaceable seat and back. While his work progressed, his sister-in-law became pregnant with twins. And with the pregnancy, an idea came to life.
Has anyone developed a cradle or cot that sooths and stimulates a child’s development? Stig kept asking himself that question over and over again. In fact, he thought about it so much that he eventually decided to find the answer himself. By using cardboard, glue and thread, slowly an idea started to emerge. The same goes for the history of Leander. A company was born.