Linea Baby Cot Bed Natural Wood
Feeling safe and secure is key to a good night’s sleep. With the Leander Linea cot you can put your child down for sleep in a stylish and safe bed embracing the simplicity and craftsmanship of Nordic design.
The bed has 4 flexible settings. Use the upper position with a raised base during the first months of your child’s life to protect your back when putting your child down to sleep. As your little one grows and begins to stand up, we recommend that you lower the base. You can also remove one rail section to allow your baby to crawl in and out of the bed. When your child has outgrown the cot, you can transform the bed into a cozy, little sofa.
Create a cozy atmosphere in your child’s room with the beautifully, color-coordinated textiles in the Leander Linea series. The series includes bumpers, sheets, and bedding that can be mixed and matched to your style and taste.
A mattress that ensures optimal comfort and ventilation is available separately.
- Unique design with a nordic design expression.
- Mix and match for a personal look.
- Add a canopy to create a calm and safe environment – available separately.
- Recommended use 0-3 years.
- 4 flexible settings allowing the bed to grow with your child - from baby cot to lowered baby bed, and from open bed to sofa.
- Made of solid oak or beech.
- Ensure optimal comfort with an original Leander mattress – available separately.
- Dimension: H190 * W65 * L132 cm.
- Material: solid oak or beech.
- Product weight: 22.5 kg.
- Approvals: european standard for child safety and dangerous substances.
- Surface: inside: protective lacquer.
- Mattress: not included.
- Carrying capacity: 100 kg.
- Warranty: 3 years on all wood and metal parts.
- Maintenance: wipe off with a slightly damp cloth. Wipe off excess water with a dry cloth.
Telling the story of Leander never bores us. It all started in 1998. Stig Leander, who served his apprenticeship as blacksmith, had for some time worked on developing a dining chair with replaceable seat and back. While his work progressed, his sister-in-law became pregnant with twins. And with the pregnancy, an idea came to life.
Has anyone developed a cradle or cot that sooths and stimulates a child’s development? Stig kept asking himself that question over and over again. In fact, he thought about it so much that he eventually decided to find the answer himself. By using cardboard, glue and thread, slowly an idea started to emerge. The same goes for the history of Leander. A company was born.