Classic Junior Bed Mattress Extension Natural
The mattress extension for the Leander Classic junior bed transforms your baby mattress into a junior mattress. It is precisely adapted to the shape of the junior bed and the baby mattress. The mattress extension is made from a core of coconut fibers and layers of breathable latex, and fits perfectly with the mattress, Natural for the Leander Classic baby cot.
The mattress cover is made of a pure cotton - a luxurious, non-removable cotton cover keeps everything in place and gives a breathability to the mattress. Our cotton is made without the use of pesticides or herbicides.
- Suitable for children with allergies.
- Ensures optimal sleeping comfort and ventilation.
- Transforms baby mattress into junior mattress.
- Fits with the mattress, Natural for the Leander Classic baby cot.
- Zipper is hidden, so the child has difficulty opening the mattress cover.
- Flame retardant materials i.a.w. EN 71-2.
- Dimension: H9 * W66 * L30 cm.
- Material: cotton / fleece wool / coconut fiber / natural latex.
- Product weight: 2 kg.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Maintenance: wipe with a slightly damp cloth and let air dry. Cover can not be washed.
Telling the story of Leander never bores us. It all started in 1998. Stig Leander, who served his apprenticeship as blacksmith, had for some time worked on developing a dining chair with replaceable seat and back. While his work progressed, his sister-in-law became pregnant with twins. And with the pregnancy, an idea came to life.
Has anyone developed a cradle or cot that sooths and stimulates a child’s development? Stig kept asking himself that question over and over again. In fact, he thought about it so much that he eventually decided to find the answer himself. By using cardboard, glue and thread, slowly an idea started to emerge. The same goes for the history of Leander. A company was born.