Classic Hanging Cradle Grey
Your new-born baby needs plenty of sleep in order to grow and develop. We have integrated all of that into the design of the Leander Classic cradle. It is a safe haven that stimulates your child's senses. The cradle is hung from a single point - either from the ceiling or a stand. In that way, it can sway calmly and freely in all directions. With the soft movements, your child experiences a rocking and familiar sensation reminiscent of being in the womb. The movements are both soothing and relaxing while stimulating your baby's senses, balance and motor skills.
- The oval shape of the cradle creates a calm and secure nest for your baby.
- The cradle sways calmly in all directions, reminding your child of the movement inside the womb.
- The calm movements stimulate your child’s balance, senses and motor coordination.
- Suitable for 0-6 months.
- Hang the cradle from a ceiling hook or stand.
- Easy to move from room to room.
- Cradle cover is made of 100% organic cotton.
- Included cold foam mattress ensures optimal sleeping comfort and ventilation.
- Dimensions: H30 * W50 * L30 cm.
- Material: frame: steel; cradle bag: 100 % organic cotton.
- Product weight: 5.2 kg.
- Carrying capacity: 10 kg.
- Included: ceiling hook, short straps, mattress.
- Full length from ceiling hook to bottom of cradle: short strap (included) 162cm, long strap 220cm.
- Warranty: 3 years on all wood and metal parts.
Telling the story of Leander never bores us. It all started in 1998. Stig Leander, who served his apprenticeship as blacksmith, had for some time worked on developing a dining chair with replaceable seat and back. While his work progressed, his sister-in-law became pregnant with twins. And with the pregnancy, an idea came to life.
Has anyone developed a cradle or cot that sooths and stimulates a child’s development? Stig kept asking himself that question over and over again. In fact, he thought about it so much that he eventually decided to find the answer himself. By using cardboard, glue and thread, slowly an idea started to emerge. The same goes for the history of Leander. A company was born.