Classic Baby Cot Bed White
Sleep helps your child grow and develop. We created the Leander Classic bed from the idea that it would be your child's companion from baby to junior. The Classic baby cot gives your child a safe and comfortable base to sleep in. At the same time, the beautiful oval bed comes in a durable design.
Start by using the cot with the base raised and high ends. As your child grows and begins to stand up, you can lower the base. When your child is ready to crawl in and out of bed on its own, you can remove one rail section and later on the other. When the rail sections are no longer needed, you can remove them along with the high ends. Now you have a regular bed measuring 70x120 cm.
When your child is ready for a larger bed, you can turn the baby cot into a beautiful junior bed - by purchasing a few extension pieces.
- Timeless design, combining form and functionality in a unique way.
- Sculptural oval expression with iconic curves.
- Designed as a cosy and safe nest that encloses your child.
- Recommended use 0-3 years.
- 4 settings allowing the bed to grow and change with your child.
- Optimised air circulation due to ventilation holes in the bed base.
- Solid moulded beech.
- The canopy creates a calm and safe environment that makes it easier for your child to fall asleep - available separately.
- Original Leander mattress ensures optimal comfort - available separately.
- Dimensions: H95 * W70 * L120 cm.
- Material: molded beech.
- Product weight: 34 kg.
- Surface: water based varnish.
- Mattress: not included.
- Carrying capacity: 100 kg.
- Warranty: 3 year on all wood and metal parts.
Telling the story of Leander never bores us. It all started in 1998. Stig Leander, who served his apprenticeship as blacksmith, had for some time worked on developing a dining chair with replaceable seat and back. While his work progressed, his sister-in-law became pregnant with twins. And with the pregnancy, an idea came to life.
Has anyone developed a cradle or cot that sooths and stimulates a child’s development? Stig kept asking himself that question over and over again. In fact, he thought about it so much that he eventually decided to find the answer himself. By using cardboard, glue and thread, slowly an idea started to emerge. The same goes for the history of Leander. A company was born.