Classic Baby Cot Bed Mattress Natural
The Natural mattress is adjusted to the Leander Classic baby cot. The mattress, that is made from natural materials, is a comfortable, 2-sided, twist mattress adjusted to baby and toddler. The mattress has a breathable layer of 100% pure and natural latex, which creates a supple and comfy support that is chemical-free and extremely durable.
The core of the mattress is made of coconut coir; The natural core acts like thousands of tiny springs that reduce pressure points and provides an evenly sprung support and great comfort. The core of the mattress also consists of natural fleece wool, which is anti-allergy and highly breathable.
Each layer of wool helps regulate your child's body temperature whilst dispersing any moisture to ensure the mattress stays clean and fresh. The non-removable mattress cover is made from natural cotton that holds everything in place and aids the breathability of the mattress.
- Recommended use 0-7 years.
- Ensures optimal sleeping comfort and ventilation.
- Suitable for children with allergies.
- Two sides with different hardness, for optimal adjustment to the weight of the child.
- Coconut coir reduces pressure points and provides an evenly sprung support.
- Mattress cover with integrated wetness protection.
- Zipper is hidden, so the child has difficulty opening the mattress cover.
- Flame retardant materials i.a.w. EN 71-2.
- Dimension: H9 * W66 * L116 cm.
- Material: cotton / fleece wool / coconut fiber / natural latex.
- Product weight: 5.6 kg.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Maintenance: wipe with a slightly damp cloth and let air dry. Cover can not be washed.
Telling the story of Leander never bores us. It all started in 1998. Stig Leander, who served his apprenticeship as blacksmith, had for some time worked on developing a dining chair with replaceable seat and back. While his work progressed, his sister-in-law became pregnant with twins. And with the pregnancy, an idea came to life.
Has anyone developed a cradle or cot that sooths and stimulates a child’s development? Stig kept asking himself that question over and over again. In fact, he thought about it so much that he eventually decided to find the answer himself. By using cardboard, glue and thread, slowly an idea started to emerge. The same goes for the history of Leander. A company was born.