Caravan Double DresserKalon Studios
An embrace of form following function, the Caravan Double Dresser features roomy drawers and rounded drawer pull designs integrated seamlessly into the piece. Constructed from solid Ash, White Oak and Black Walnut, which is then hand-rubbed and finished with a premium organic oil/wax finish.
A perfect marriage of beauty and utility, the Caravan Collection is beloved for its classic forms and versatility. Impeccably crafted from time-tested natural materials, each piece is thoughtfully designed with a commitment to sustainability. Kalon collections are built by small teams of master craftsmen using a mix of traditional and highly technological methods and a 360 degree approach to sustainability.
- Meets all US, Canadian, Australian and European safety standards.
- Soft-close drawer slides.
- Rear case panel and drawer boxes are made of solid white oak or walnut with 3/4 extension for safety.
- Drawer bases are made from ash, white oak or walnut-faced solid wood veneer ply for dimensional stability.
- No toxins/no off-gassing.
- EDC free (Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals).
- Dimensions: 182.8 L * 48.2 W * 75.5 H cm.
DESIGN FOR A SUSTAINABLE CULTURE. American Design made in the E.U. for the E.U. Kalon Studios is a young design studio specialised in well-crafted original pieces for the modern home. Kalon Studios design focus is as much on quality of design as it is on method and process. Kalon Studios follows a philosophy of local manufacturing. Each piece is handcrafted to order from non-toxic and responsibly harvested materials by traditional furniture makers in Europe.