Mommy Bag Big Offwhite
Becoming a mom is the best feeling in the world! Wear your Mommy title with pride and let the world know you've got baby stuff in your bag. Our popular Mommy Bag has become a must have for new and expecting moms all over the world. With its original and beautiful Belgian design it's not only handy and spacious but very fashionable as well. It is the ideal bag for the maternity, the gym, daily activities or as a travel bag. You will never want to go out without your Mommy Bag again. With the multiple compartments and elastic bands inside, organising your diaper bag has never been this easy. The Mommy Bag includes a changing mat for all the on-the-go diaper changes and a shoulder strap for a comfortable shoulder caring feature.
The one and only original Mommy Bag with Belgian design since 2016!
“Fashion is a passion, also for babies.” - Nathalie Aerts, designer of the Mommy Bag
- Fashionable bag for proud mommies (to be).
- Original Belgian design.
- Perfect for every occasion. Can be used as a nappy bag, nursing bag, travel bag, beach bag, hospital bag, weekend bag or simply a cool bag.
- Different compartments and elastic bands keep the bag tidy easily.
- Special zipper that easily stays open.
- Handy cooling pouch provided on the inside.
- Easy to clean and water-repellent.
- Luggage sleeve to attach onto suitcase handle.
- Dimensions: 55 * 30 * 40 cm.
- Max. weight: 5 kg.
- Weight: 1.3 kg.
- Material: oxford cloth: 100% nylon, lining: 100% nylon.
- Maintenance: not machine washable - clean with damp cloth and dry immediately.
- Mommy Bag in off-white.
- Changing mat.
- Shoulder strap.
ChildHome, founded by Belgian couple Stefan and Nathalie have been active in the 'baby business' for nearly 32 years, and know exactly what your baby needs. Aiming to provide you with the very best of baby products, accompanied by excellent customer service, their range extends from furniture to toys and playroom activity, all designed to be inspirational and functional while keeping up with the modern parent.
Each item in their product range has been designed by Childhome's own team in their home offices in Kontich, Belgium. As ChildHome continues to grow, they strive to offer innovative and qualitative products that make life easier with children.