Tibu Retro High Chair Walnut BlackCharlie Crane
Do you dream of an attractive and flexible retro highchair? Charlie Crane has created one! The TIBU highchair was inspired by 1950's French iconic industrial design. Available in Walnut Black it offers ten different seating configurations thus allowing it to be used from the age of 6 months (with child guard) up to 8 years and over. Choose from optional accessories such as the table tray, harness and seat cushions.
- Easy installation using the included Allen key.
- Optional pair of suitable cushions.
- Delivered with 4 castes.
- Design: Gaspard Tine-Beres and Tristan Kopp/ Re-Do Studio for Charlie Crane.
- Includes Tibu leather leg guard.
- Includes Tibu 3 point harness, suitable for babies that cannot sit unaided and need shoulder retention.
- Optional Tibu safety belt, suitable for children that can sit unaided and only need hip retention.
- Age: to be used when infant can sit unaided (with Baby Set) to 8 years old.
- Product size: 86 x 51 x 48 cm.
- Height of the seat: 54 cm without cushion / 57 cm with cushion.
- Weight: 10.3 kg.
- Made in the European Union.
- 3/4 inch steel-pipe frame painted with bright epoxy paint.
- Backrest and belt: multi-layered birch-veneered European beech, matte varnish.
- Seat and footrest: multi-layered ceiba-veneered European beech, matte varnish.
Content of the packaging:
- 1 metal structure composed of a frame, two feet, reinforcing cross-bar and two footrest pieces.
- 1 seat, 1 backrest, 1 safety belt and 1 curved multi-layered wood footrest.
- Assembly parts and fastenings.
- 4 casters.
- Tibu leather leg guard.
- Tibu 3 point harness.
Charlie Crane is a new creator of children's furniture whose ambition is making the furniture for babies and children not only practical and comfortable, but also furniture that is beautifully designed. Charlie Crane furniture can proudly be displayed in the living room, thus we would like it to also exist for adults.