Kodo Bedside Crib to BenchCharlie Crane
Because co-sleeping can be practised in complete safety, but co-sleeping doesn't have to be made of plastic to be practical, discover our brand-new KODO!
With its rounded lines, the KODO has been imagined by our design team as a flower that blossoms and opens out onto the world...
This co-sleeping cradle in natural wood allows your little one to sleep more peacefully by your side. In addition to being recommended by the WHO for children up to 6 months of age, co-sleeping also makes it easier to breastfeed or bottle-feed in the middle of the night.
- Dimensions of assembled bedside crib: 80 * 43 * H 62 cm.
- Mattress dimensions: 70 * 40 * 2.5 cm.
- Weight: 13 kg.
- Complies with safety requirements for cradles and bedside cribs: EN 1130:2019.
- Composition: beech plywood and solid beech.
- Height-adjustable to fit adult beds perfectly (mattress height between 42 and 69 cm from the floor).
- Suitable for beds up to 200 cm wide.
- Natural beech and beech plywood, matte water-based varnish.
- Clean the wooden structure with a damp sponge, then wipe with a clean, dry, soft cloth. Never use solvents, thinners, alcohol, abrasives, etc.
- 1 solid beech support structure (5 pieces to assemble).
- 2 legs and 4 panels in beech plywood.
- 1 beech plywood base.
- 1 baseboard (for converting the bedside crib into an occasional bench).
- 2 straps for securing KODO to parents' bed (up to 200 cm wide).
- 1 bag of screws.
- 1 assembly instruction manual.
Charlie Crane is a new creator of children's furniture whose ambition is making the furniture for babies and children not only practical and comfortable, but also furniture that is beautifully designed. Charlie Crane furniture can proudly be displayed in the living room, thus we would like it to also exist for adults.