Wally Wall-mounted Changing Table Cappuccino
DescriptionWally - the wall-mounted and space-saving modern changing table.
Create a cozy changing station for you and your child. The award winning Wally by Leander wall mounted changing table is a contemporary, space-saving design that makes life with a baby a little easier for you. The wall mounted changing table is inspired by a droplet. Light and levitating. While holding your baby in your arms, you unfold the wall mounted changing table and place your child on the mat. The changing mat is made from soft certified PUR-foam, which is an easy to clean soft material, imitating the natural feeling of skin. The surface adjusts to the heat in the room making it warm and comfortable against your little one’s skin. This makes your child calm and ready for a cosy nappy change.
Wally by Leander meets the need for flexibility in a contemporary home. Its minimalistic design will save you on space in your interiors, the tabletop can be closed against the wall when not in use. Not only is the changing table suited for set up in the nursery, it can also be used in bathrooms making it a great solution for anyone who wish for a discrete, functional and safe changing station.
The changing table has a max. carrying capacity of 25 kg and includes three movable hanging organiser cups, keeping your changing area neat and organised.
- Space saving and easy to handle with one hand.
- Soft and warm like baby's skin.
- Material adapts very quickly to room temperature.
- One wall mounted changing table for all your children.
- Raised sides for added safety.
- Resistant and durable.
- Easy to clean and sanitise.
- Modern and functional design in the iconic shape of a droplet.
- Made in the EU from certified PUR-foam without without plasticisers.
- EN 71-3 and TÜV SÜD safety certified.
- Dimension: H78 * W56 * L17 cm.
- Material: moulded pur foam, abs plastic.
- Product weight: 9 kg.
- Approvals: European standard for child safety and dangerous substances.
- Surface: water-resistant.
- Carrying capacity: 25 kg (recommended maximum carrying capacity).
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Included: 3 organisers.
- Maintenance: clean with a textile cloth with a little water and mild soap and disinfect with a textile cloth with 70% alcohol.
Telling the story of Leander never bores us. It all started in 1998. Stig Leander, who served his apprenticeship as blacksmith, had for some time worked on developing a dining chair with replaceable seat and back. While his work progressed, his sister-in-law became pregnant with twins. And with the pregnancy, an idea came to life.
Has anyone developed a cradle or cot that sooths and stimulates a child’s development? Stig kept asking himself that question over and over again. In fact, he thought about it so much that he eventually decided to find the answer himself. By using cardboard, glue and thread, slowly an idea started to emerge. The same goes for the history of Leander. A company was born.