Luna Wardrobe Large
Create a cozy and calm atmosphere in your child’s room with clever storage solutions. Designed with great details, the large Leander Luna wardrobe makes everyday life feel like child’s play - for you and your child. The roomy wardrobe has a hanger bar and three adjustable shelves. For extra storage space, add practical organizers. The organizers are placed on the inside of the wardrobe doors, providing you with storage space for your child’s small treasures. Organizers are available separately.
The stringent lines and the elegant balanced construction add a lightness to the design that perfectly matches the Leander Luna range. Due to its size, the wardrobe not only fits the decor of child’s room, but it is also perfectly suited for other rooms, for example your living room.
- Unique design with a light and floating base and stringent lines.
- Matches the contemporary design expression of the Luna series.
- Spacious wardrobe with a depth of 55 cm suited for regular clothes hangers.
- Three moveable shelves and one hanger rail.
- Soft leather handles - perfect for small children’s hands.
- Doors with soft close.
- Velvety matt lacquer finish and legs made of solid oak.
- The practical Leander organizers fit the inside oft the door.
- Dimension: H190 * W130 * D58 cm.
- Material: base: solid oak, body: mdf, chipboard.
- Product weight: 86 kg.
- Approvals: european standard for child safety and dangerous substances.
- Surface: inside: melamin, outside: lacquered.
- Included: 1 hanger rail , 2 brown leather handles, 3 moveable shelves.
- Warranty: 3 years on all wood and metal parts.
- Maintenance: wipe off with a slightly damp cloth. Wipe off excess water with a dry cloth.
Telling the story of Leander never bores us. It all started in 1998. Stig Leander, who served his apprenticeship as blacksmith, had for some time worked on developing a dining chair with replaceable seat and back. While his work progressed, his sister-in-law became pregnant with twins. And with the pregnancy, an idea came to life.
Has anyone developed a cradle or cot that sooths and stimulates a child’s development? Stig kept asking himself that question over and over again. In fact, he thought about it so much that he eventually decided to find the answer himself. By using cardboard, glue and thread, slowly an idea started to emerge. The same goes for the history of Leander. A company was born.