Great storage solutions are a must-have for your child’s room. The Leander Luna dresser helps to keep an organized and uncluttered look. Designed with three spacious drawers, the dresser makes everyday life feel like child’s play - for you and your child. The dresser features soft close to protect little curious fingers when the drawers are opened and closed.
The dresser has soft, leather handles, which can easily be replaced with other colors or felt to match your personal style. The light design fits nicely into a child‘s room, but can also be used in the hallway or living room.
The stringent lines and the elegantly balanced construction add a lightness to the design that matches the the complete Leander Luna range. Turn the dresser into a beautiful and practical changing area by adding the Leander Luna changing unit or a Leander Matty changing mat.
- Unique design with a light and floating base and stringent lines.
- Matches the contemporary design expression of the Luna series.
- Express your personal style with the changeable leather- and felt handles in different colours.
- 3 spacious drawers providing space for your baby equipment.
- Adjustable drawers for perfect drawer fit and soft-close.
- The changing unit can be fixed securely on top of the dresser without having to drill holes - available separately.
- Velvety matt finish and base made of solid oak or beech.
- Transform the dresser into a changing station with the Luna changing unit.
- The elegant design fits perfectly into the living room.
- Dimension: H86 * W103 * D52 cm.
- Material: base: solid oak, drawers: chipboard with foil, inside: mdf w. melamine, outside: lacquered mdf.
- Product weight: 52 kg.
- Approvals: european standard for child safety and dangerous substances.
- Surface: protective lacquer.
- Included: 6 brown leather handles.
- Warranty: 3 years on all wood and metal parts.
- Maintenance: wipe off with a slightly damp cloth. Wipe off excess water with a dry cloth.
Telling the story of Leander never bores us. It all started in 1998. Stig Leander, who served his apprenticeship as blacksmith, had for some time worked on developing a dining chair with replaceable seat and back. While his work progressed, his sister-in-law became pregnant with twins. And with the pregnancy, an idea came to life.
Has anyone developed a cradle or cot that sooths and stimulates a child’s development? Stig kept asking himself that question over and over again. In fact, he thought about it so much that he eventually decided to find the answer himself. By using cardboard, glue and thread, slowly an idea started to emerge. The same goes for the history of Leander. A company was born.