Hoodie Towel - Cappuccino
The Leander hoodie is a soft, hooded baby towel making it easy to swaddle your child after a nice bath. The hoodie is ideal for bath time and swimming. Made from soft, organic cotton terry, the hood helps keep your little one warm and comfortable.
The hoodie is made of soft, organic cotton terry and is reversible giving you two color options. The colors of the topper match the colors of the Leander Matty changing mat and the Leander topper.
- Soft organic cotton terry.
- Special jacquard weave with two different sides.
- Matches the colours of the Leander Matty changing mat.
- Dries and warms your baby.
- Protects your child’s head and ears against draft after a nice bath or swim.
- Dimension: W80 * L80 cm.
- Material: 100% organic cotton terry.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Maintenance: Can be washed at 40 °C. Can be tumble dried.
Telling the story of Leander never bores us. It all started in 1998. Stig Leander, who served his apprenticeship as blacksmith, had for some time worked on developing a dining chair with replaceable seat and back. While his work progressed, his sister-in-law became pregnant with twins. And with the pregnancy, an idea came to life.
Has anyone developed a cradle or cot that sooths and stimulates a child’s development? Stig kept asking himself that question over and over again. In fact, he thought about it so much that he eventually decided to find the answer himself. By using cardboard, glue and thread, slowly an idea started to emerge. The same goes for the history of Leander. A company was born.