Classic Wardrobe White
Keep your child’s room neat and organized with the beautiful Leander Classic wardrobe. With its iconic arches and rounded corners, the wardrobe matches the unique design expression of the Leander Classic series. The wardrobe features a hanger rail suited for clothing as well as three moveable shelves offering plenty of storage space for both clothing and accessories.
The wardrobe has soft, leather handles, which can easily be replaced with other colors or felt to match your personal style. Create a complete look in your child’s bedroom by adding the Leander Classic baby-junior bed and the Leander Classic dresser.
For extra storage space, add practical organizers. The organizers are placed on the inside of the wardrobe doors, providing you with storage space for your child’s small treasures.
- Plenty of storage space.
- Matches the Leander Classic series.
- Timeless design uniting shape and function.
- Sculptural expression with rounded corners.
- 2 wardrobe doors with soft leather handles.
- 3 moveable shelves and 1 hanger rail.
- Add organizers for extra storage space.
- Dimension: H190 * W110 * L58 cm.
- Material: MDF.
- Product weight: 112 kg.
- Approvals: european standard for child safety and dangerous substances.
- Surface: inside: lacquered and melamin, outside: lacquered.
- Included: 1 hanger rail , 2 brown leather handles, 3 moveable shelves.
- Warranty: 3 years on all wood and metal parts.
- Maintenance: wipe off with a slightly damp cloth. wipe off excess water with a dry cloth.
Telling the story of Leander never bores us. It all started in 1998. Stig Leander, who served his apprenticeship as blacksmith, had for some time worked on developing a dining chair with replaceable seat and back. While his work progressed, his sister-in-law became pregnant with twins. And with the pregnancy, an idea came to life.
Has anyone developed a cradle or cot that sooths and stimulates a child’s development? Stig kept asking himself that question over and over again. In fact, he thought about it so much that he eventually decided to find the answer himself. By using cardboard, glue and thread, slowly an idea started to emerge. The same goes for the history of Leander. A company was born.