Classic Dresser and changing Table Grey
Great storage solutions are a must-have in your child‘s room. The Leander Classic dresser gives you a beautiful and smart design, helping you to keep an organized and uncluttered look. The dresser features three roomy drawers with soft-close to protect little, curious fingers when the drawers are opened and closed. The dresser comes with soft leather handles that can easily be replaced with other colors or felt to match your style.
With its iconic arches and rounded corners, the dresser matches the unique design expression of the Leander Classic series. The timeless design fits nicely into the nursery, but can also be used in the hallway or living room.
Turn the Leander Classic dresser into a changing station by addiing the matching changing unit or a Leander Matty changing mat.
- Soft curves, nos harp edges - en forenkling af teksten.
- Express your style by changing the colors of the leather felt handles.
- 3 roomy drawers to keep your accessories organized.
- 3 roomy drawers that keep your baby equipment in order.
- Adjustable drawers for a perfect drawer fit and soft-close.
- Changing unit is available separately.
- A timeless design that fits every room of your home.
- Dimension: H90 * W94 * D50 cm.
- Material: mdf, chipboard.
- Product weight: 51.5 kg.
- Surface: Inside: melamin, Outside: lacquered.
- Included: 6 brown leather handles.
- Warranty: 3 years on all wood and metal parts.
- Maintenance: wipe off with a slightly damp cloth. wipe off excess water with a dry cloth.
Telling the story of Leander never bores us. It all started in 1998. Stig Leander, who served his apprenticeship as blacksmith, had for some time worked on developing a dining chair with replaceable seat and back. While his work progressed, his sister-in-law became pregnant with twins. And with the pregnancy, an idea came to life.
Has anyone developed a cradle or cot that sooths and stimulates a child’s development? Stig kept asking himself that question over and over again. In fact, he thought about it so much that he eventually decided to find the answer himself. By using cardboard, glue and thread, slowly an idea started to emerge. The same goes for the history of Leander. A company was born.