Kuko Moses Basket Blue FrenchCharlie Crane
For the first few months of your child’s life, what could be better than a cosy cocoon that can be taken anywhere? From the bedroom to the living room, from the living room to the holiday home…
In addition to its handles, the KUKO Moses basket – made of foam and organic cotton – is optionally provided with a natural wooden support and can be transformed into a gently rocking cradle in the blink of an eye.
This season, discover the most bohemian collection of furniture for toddlers in collaboration with Louise Misha: design & softness to dress your home! Composed of noble and natural materials, the four creations of this new collection are adorned for the occasion with a key print of Louise Misha: the Blue Cream Flowers: pieces irresistibly flowery to complete the home decor with harmony.
- Can be used from birth until the child can sit up on his own, stand up or crawl.
- Dimensions of the assembled bassinet: 73 * 43 * H28 cm.
- Weight: 2.67 kg.
- Complies with the European standard EN 1466:2014.
- Firm, honeycombed and breathable foam.
- Mattress included – fitted sheet not included.
- Detachable and machine washable fabric.
- Design: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès for Charlie Crane.
- Registered design.
- Cover: 100% organic cotton fabric & 100% polyether foam filling.
- Mattress: 100% cotton fabric & 100% polyether foam filling, PP base.
- Wash the KUKO cover once before using it for the first time.
- Machine washable on gentle cycle 30°.
- Spin max 800 rpm.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
Charlie Crane is a new creator of children's furniture whose ambition is making the furniture for babies and children not only practical and comfortable, but also furniture that is beautifully designed. Charlie Crane furniture can proudly be displayed in the living room, thus we would like it to also exist for adults.