Levo Baby Rocker Rose in April Fawn - WalnutCharlie Crane
Rose in April is a young French brand of decoration accessories. Elodie, the creator of Rose in April is inspired by the things she would like to have in her child’s room if she was still a little girl. Thus, she invents colourful, cheerful and funny pieces. The Fawn print is one of the brand’s best sellers.
Healthy, light, and silky, Terrazzo cotton muslin is infinitely soft and ideal for newborns.
A must have from birth to 7 months, LEVO rocker fits perfectly with your interior.
Its wood conception and design contrast with regular baby furnitures. Its natural rocking follows softly the movements of babies.
- To use from birth and until the baby can sit alone 3.5 to 9 Kg.
- EU standard EN12790.
- Very easy to assembly.
- Easy to take off and machine wash the fabric (40°C).
- Dimension of the baby rocker: H40 * L70 * W45 cm.
- Dimension of the box: H12 * L75 * l46 cm.
- Weight: 3.6 kg.
- Design by: ARCA / Erick Demeyer and Steven Leprizé for Charlie Crane.
- Registered design.
- Made in EU.
- Seat frame and legs in wood : Outside Walnut multi-ply wood from USA. Inside Birch multi-ply wood from Europe. varnished with mat water 2 coat.
- Seat : Fabric : 100% Cotton, Filling : 100% Polyester
Charlie Crane is a new creator of children's furniture whose ambition is making the furniture for babies and children not only practical and comfortable, but also furniture that is beautifully designed. Charlie Crane furniture can proudly be displayed in the living room, thus we would like it to also exist for adults.