The multi-award winning Bilibo is widely regarded as one of the most innovative and versatile open-ended toys. Deceptively simple and magically attractive, Bilibo's iconic shell shape and bright colors immediately appeal to children. Bilibo arouses curiosity, engages the imagination and playfully trains basic motor skills and balance. Both boys and girls find unlimited ways to play with Bilibo – using it to rock and spin in, hide under, sit on, tote with and peek through. Bilibo provides hours of fun, indoors and outdoors - all year round.
- Stimulates child's imagination and creativity.
- Round soft shapes convey safety and security.
- Bright colours.
- Swiss design.
- Materials: HD-PE, durable & shock resistant even at low temperatures. BPA-free, phthalate-free, latex-free, 100% recyclable.
- Dimensions: 39 * 39 * 22 cm
- Weight: 685 grams.
- Age: 2-7 years.
- US Preschool Toy of the Year 2010.
- ITSA Best Product, Gold Award, Australia 2008.
- Reader's Digest, Best Toy 2007.
- Toy of the Year - UK Good Toy Awards 2006.
- Good Toy, Good Toy Committee, Japan 2005.
- Deutscher Lernspielpreis, Auswahlliste 2003.
- Dr. Toy 10 Best Active Products 2002.
- Spiel gut, Arbeitsausschuss Kinderspiel 2002.
- Design Distinction, I.D. Review 2002.
- Swiss Product Design Award 2002.
- Design Preis Schweiz, Distinction 2001.
- Swiss Federal Award for Design 2001.
MOLUK (pronounced mo-look) was founded in 2011 by Alex Hochstrasser, the designer and inventor of Bilibo, and his sister Doris Hochstrasser, an architect. Driven by a passion for great design MOLUK strives to create innovative, sustainable products that do not just entertain kids on a superficial level but invite real interaction. In a time where everything is getting more virtual, MOLUK offers toys that are totally manual, toys that get children to move and explore, toys that simulate their senses and minds. There are no ON and OFF switches, batteries or complicated instructions, MOLUK toys are powered simply by a child's imagination.