Only 2 left, usually dispatched same day
The multi-award winning Bilibo is a new generation of toy: The elementary shells leave room for the child's imagination. Instead of imposing a specific play pattern, Bilibo is open for a wide range of interpretations and encourages the children to invent their own games, to play and have fun in an active and creative way. Indoors and outdoors, in the sand-pit, in the water or even in the snow... Bilibo is full of surprises.
- Stimulates child's imagination and creativity.
- Round soft shapes convey safety and security.
- Bright colours.
- Swiss design.
- Materials: Scuffproof high-density Polyethylene, shock resistant, non-toxic, 100% recyclable.
- Dimensions: 39 * 39 * 22 cm
- Weight: 800 grams.
- Age: 2-7 years.
- US Preschool Toy of the Year 2010.
- ITSA Best Product, Gold Award, Australia 2008.
- Reader's Digest, Best Toy 2007.
- Toy of the Year - UK Good Toy Awards 2006.
- Good Toy, Good Toy Committee, Japan 2005.
- Deutscher Lernspielpreis, Auswahlliste 2003.
- Dr. Toy 10 Best Active Products 2002.
- Spiel gut, Arbeitsausschuss Kinderspiel 2002.
- Design Distinction, I.D. Review 2002.
- Swiss Product Design Award 2002.
- Design Preis Schweiz, Distinction 2001.
- Swiss Federal Award for Design 2001.
MOLUK (pronounced mo-look) was founded in 2011 by Alex Hochstrasser, the designer and inventor of Bilibo, and his sister Doris Hochstrasser, an architect. Driven by a passion for great design MOLUK strives to create innovative, sustainable products that do not just entertain kids on a superficial level but invite real interaction. In a time where everything is getting more virtual, MOLUK offers toys that are totally manual, toys that get children to move and explore, toys that simulate their senses and minds. There are no ON and OFF switches, batteries or complicated instructions, MOLUK toys are powered simply by a child's imagination.