Magnetic Car Circuit Racer Future
Fast forward your play into the next millennium with Tegu's FUTURE sets! The FUTURE Collection is Tegu's first 'theme-based' sets, an exciting new frontier for the multiple award-winning magnetic wooden blocks. This innovative line includes 14 new, original shapes and uniquely combines print graphics with beautiful hardwoods. The combination of whimsical graphics paired with contextualized shapes bring personality to the play experience and helps seed the imagination.
The FUTURE is coming, and it's rolling silently and swiftly. Meet the Tegu Circuit Racer, the electric car of tomorrow. Complete with a charging station and magnetic plug, this aerodynamic runabout can go from zero to fun in 3 seconds and is adaptable to any situation, big or small. Oh, and unlike any other vehicle, it runs on a totally renewable, endless power supply: your imagination.
- Includes 12 pieces in 7 shapes: 2 Long Planks, 2 Short Planks, 4 Wheels, 1 Charging Station, 1 Charging Plug, 1 Circuit Racer Front, and 1 Circuit Racer Rear; Inspiration Manual.
- Fully compatible with ALL other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks.
- Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations.
- Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play.
- Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts.
- Sustainably sourced, FSC-certified Honduran hardwoods.
- Age: 1+.
- Size: Package dimensions are 34 * 28 * 5 cm.
Tegu is a toy company based in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. Tegu has reinvented the wooden block in a way that brings new life to a favoured classic. By safely embedding magnets into each piece, Tegu Blocks become curiously attractive for both kids and kids at heart. Created with beautiful Honduran hardwoods and safe water-based finishes, these blocks have proven wildly addictive for kids (and kids at heart) and will encourage the simple joy of creating for generations. At Tegu, this creativity also meets responsibility. Through socially responsible business practices and humanitarian efforts, we are dedicated to helping the Honduran community with reforestation, education and social outreach initiatives.