Magnetic Travel Blocks Pocket Pouch Prism Tints
Only 1 left, usually dispatched same day
The Pocket Pouch Prism is the perfect introduction to the world of Tegu magnetic wooden blocks. It's the perfect toy for the purse, restaurant, airplane, or desk.
Defy gravity and push your imagination in ways never before possible.
No instruction manuals or electronics, just toys that inspire limitless creativity across all ages.
- Materials: Eco-friendly, FSC-certified Honduran hardwoods. Safe, non-toxic, water-based lacquers (for colors and clear coats). The pouch is industrial felt. As a vertically-integrated company, we intimately know our supply chain and suppliers.
- Includes 6 blocks in 2 shapes: 4 triangular prisms, 2 parallelograms.
- Age: 0+.
- Size: With blocks connected, total dimensions are 12.4 * 9.5 * 5 cm.
- Total weight is 170 grams.
- Individual Block Sizes: Triangular prism is 6 * 3 * 3 cm. Parallelogram is 3.8 * 3 * 2 cm.
Tegu is a toy company based in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. Tegu has reinvented the wooden block in a way that brings new life to a favoured classic. By safely embedding magnets into each piece, Tegu Blocks become curiously attractive for both kids and kids at heart. Created with beautiful Honduran hardwoods and safe water-based finishes, these blocks have proven wildly addictive for kids (and kids at heart) and will encourage the simple joy of creating for generations. At Tegu, this creativity also meets responsibility. Through socially responsible business practices and humanitarian efforts, we are dedicated to helping the Honduran community with reforestation, education and social outreach initiatives.