Matty Changing Mat blueberry
So simple, but oh so unique. With the Leander Matty changing mat, new standards are set for the concept of a changing station. The revolutionary changing mat provides safety and ease when changing your baby. It is made from the softest PUR foam - a unique material that is extremely close to the feeling of bare skin and adapts to room temperature very quickly.
The award-winning design has a acontemporary look and will be a stylish it-piece in your home. The molded Matty changing mat is extremely durable. It has no seams or cracks where dirt and bacteria can hide. This means that the changing mat stays hygienic, even after several years of daily use. The water-repellent surface is easy to clean and can be disinfected.
The Leander Matty changing mat is leight in weight and has a firm back for better stability so that you can take it with you and place it whereever you like, for example on a dresser, a table or on the floor. Small rubber feet ensure ventilation and prevent the surface under the changing pad from getting damp and leaving marks. The Matty changing mat is tested and certified according to the European standard for child safety and dangerous substances.
German Design Award winner 2019.
- Classic and practical design.
- Warm, soft surface that adapts quickly to body temperature.
- Ideal softness for baby massage.
- Certified pur foam without plasticizers.
- Easy to clean: clean with a textile cloth with a little water and mild soap or alcohol.
- Extremely hygienic, as there are no seams or cracks.
- Solid wooden boardbase on the back ensures stability.
- Raised sides for safety.
- Non-slip base twith four rubber feet.
- Wear-resilient and durable.
- Dimension: H11 * W50 * L70 cm.
- Material: moulded pur foam, laminated wooden board.
- Product weight: 3 kg.
- Approvals: european standard for child safety and dangerous substances.
- Surface: water-resistant.
- Warranty: 3 years
- Maintenance: clean with a textile cloth with a little water and mild soap and disinfect with a textile cloth with 70% alcohol.
Telling the story of Leander never bores us. It all started in 1998. Stig Leander, who served his apprenticeship as blacksmith, had for some time worked on developing a dining chair with replaceable seat and back. While his work progressed, his sister-in-law became pregnant with twins. And with the pregnancy, an idea came to life.
Has anyone developed a cradle or cot that sooths and stimulates a child’s development? Stig kept asking himself that question over and over again. In fact, he thought about it so much that he eventually decided to find the answer himself. By using cardboard, glue and thread, slowly an idea started to emerge. The same goes for the history of Leander. A company was born.