Luna Baby Cot Bed
Simple and light - that's what characterizes the Leander Luna baby cot in solid oak and beech. The stringent lines and the elegantly balanced construction add a Nordic lightness to the design .
With its flexible design, the Leander Luna baby cot grows with your child. Use the upper position in the first months of your child’s life to protect your back when putting your child to sleep. As your little one grows and begins to stand up, we recommend that you lower the base. When the rail section is no longer needed, a bed rail/sofa front can be added to transform the bed into an open bed with a bed rail or a cozy, little sofa. The bed rail/sofa front module is purchased separately.
Set a cozy atmosphere in your child’s bedroom by adding soft textiles. The Leander Luna series includes bumpers, sheets and bedding in matching, contemporary colors bringing warmth and personality to your interior décor. To ensure optimal sleeping comfort and ventilation use an original Leander Luna cot (120x60 cm) mattress.
Conversion kit for Leander Luna baby cot
Our pratical conversion kit (purchased separately) allows you to easily transform the Luna baby cot into a small sofa or into a junior bed with or without a bed rail.
NOTE: It is not possible to use the bed neither as an open bed nor as a sofa without the conversion kit, as it ensures stability.
- Unique design with a Nordic design expression.
- High quality, allowing the bed to be passed on.
- Add a canopy to create a calm and safe environment - available separately.
- Recommended use 0-3 years.
- 4 flexible settings, allowing the bed to grow with your child.
- Practical safety guard with mesh-coating available separately.
- Body: solid beech, legs: solid oak.
- Ensure optimal comfort with an original Leander mattress - available separately.
- Add soft textiles in contemporary colors to create a personal look.
- Dimension: H88 * W65 * L133 cm.
- Material: body: solid beech; base: solid oak, lacquered.
- Product weight: 18.5 kg.
- Approvals: european standard for child safety and dangerous substances.
- Surface: protective lacquer.
- Mattress: not included.
- Carrying capacity: 100 kg.
- Warranty: 3 years on all wood and metal parts.
- Maintenance: wipe off with a slightly damp cloth. Wipe off excess water with a dry cloth.
Telling the story of Leander never bores us. It all started in 1998. Stig Leander, who served his apprenticeship as blacksmith, had for some time worked on developing a dining chair with replaceable seat and back. While his work progressed, his sister-in-law became pregnant with twins. And with the pregnancy, an idea came to life.
Has anyone developed a cradle or cot that sooths and stimulates a child’s development? Stig kept asking himself that question over and over again. In fact, he thought about it so much that he eventually decided to find the answer himself. By using cardboard, glue and thread, slowly an idea started to emerge. The same goes for the history of Leander. A company was born.