Classic Junior Bed Mattress Extension Comfort
The mattress extension for Leander Classic™ junior bed is adjusted to the shape of the junior bed. The mattress extension, that is made of cold foam, works as an extension for the mattress Comfort and Premium for the Leander Classic™ baby cot.
With the mattress extension, your baby mattress is transformed into a junior mattress.
The Mattress is tested in accordance to EN 16890 safety standard.
- Suitable for children with allergies.
- Transforms baby mattress into junior mattress.
- Made of soft foam.
- Safety zip without puller so that the child cannot open the cover of the mattress.
- Flame retardant materials i.a.w EN 71-2.
- Tested for optimal firmness.
- Dimension: L30 * W66 * H9 cm.
- Material: cover: 52% polyester / 48% cotton, quilted with washable fleece.
- Product weight: 0.6 kg.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Maintenance: upholstery washable up to 60 ° c. stretch in wet state. do not use dryer.
Telling the story of Leander never bores us. It all started in 1998. Stig Leander, who served his apprenticeship as blacksmith, had for some time worked on developing a dining chair with replaceable seat and back. While his work progressed, his sister-in-law became pregnant with twins. And with the pregnancy, an idea came to life.
Has anyone developed a cradle or cot that sooths and stimulates a child’s development? Stig kept asking himself that question over and over again. In fact, he thought about it so much that he eventually decided to find the answer himself. By using cardboard, glue and thread, slowly an idea started to emerge. The same goes for the history of Leander. A company was born.