Muka Extendible Wooden Cot BedCharlie Crane
The Charlie Crane Muka convertible bed is designed to last, growing with your child.
Made out of birch plywood with oak veneer, its design is in line with the movement of Vegetal Design and its slightly recessed legs give it an aerial appearance, as if levitating.
The new Muka Evolutionary Bed 2020 Edition will allow you to make your bed evolve according to your child’s needs:
The MUKA 90 cm base is both a cradle (thanks to its top box spring) and a cot (bottom box spring), which you can use until your child is about 2 years old. The size 70 x 90 cm being unusual, Charlie Crane also offers an optional collection of bed linen (mattress protector and fitted sheets) adapted to this format.
The MUKA 140 cm extension allows you to transform the 90 cm base into a 140 x 70 cm cot, which includes 3 different positions: Closed bed, ded with a small opening (which prevents the child from falling) or Bed with a large opening (which allows a parent to sit next to their child to read a story for example). For the mattress, you can choose the extension Mattress 140 or a complete mattress 70 x 140 cm thicker and firmer.
The JUNIOR extension allows you to transform the 90 cm base or the 140 cm extension into a Junior bed with headboard and footboard at the bottom. This Junior bed can be used from about 2 to 6 years old. The 70 x 140 cm mattress or the 90 cm mattress extension is available as an option.
- Convertible bed in birch multi-plywood, oak decor.
- Can be used from 0 to 2 years (90 cm), then up to 6 years (with 140 cm extension or Junior extension).
- Metal structure.
- 2 box spring positions: high (cradle, until your child turns over alone), low.
- Wooden panel and metal structure manufactured in the EU by Charlie Crane.
- Dimensions: 70 W * 90 L * H 80 cm.
- Mattress included.
- Mattress height: 8cm
- Mattress Cover 100% cotton made in France – Certipur certified polyester foam padding.
- Made in EU by Charlie Crane.
Charlie Crane is a new creator of children's furniture whose ambition is making the furniture for babies and children not only practical and comfortable, but also furniture that is beautifully designed. Charlie Crane furniture can proudly be displayed in the living room, thus we would like it to also exist for adults.