Matty Changing Mat Dusty
Leander Matty is a revolutionary changing mat that provides total safety and ease when changing your child. It is made from the softest pur foam - a material that is extremely close to the feeling of bare skin. The changing mat can be cleaned with a textile cloth with a little water and mild soap or alcohol, and free of endocrine disruptors. And also, it is impossible to wear down. It is a clean, soft and safe changing mat that can be used by all your children. The changing mat has a firm back with a laminated wooden board which provides added stability, so you can easily place it on a dresser, for example.
German design award winner 2019.
- Classic and practical design.
- Warm, soft surface that adapts quickly to body temperature.
- Ideal softness for baby massage.
- Certified pur foam without plasticizers.
- Easy to clean: clean with a textile cloth with a little water and mild soap or alcohol.
- Extremely hygienic, as there are no seams or cracks.
- Solid wooden boardbase on the back ensures stability.
- Raised sides for safety.
- Non-slip base twith four rubber feet.
- Wear-resilient and durable.
- Dimension: H11 * W50 * L70 cm.
- Material: moulded pur foam, laminated wooden board.
- Product weight: 3 kg.
- Approvals: european standard for child safety and dangerous substances.
- Surface: water-resistant.
- Warranty: 2 years
Telling the story of Leander never bores us. It all started in 1998. Stig Leander, who served his apprenticeship as blacksmith, had for some time worked on developing a dining chair with replaceable seat and back. While his work progressed, his sister-in-law became pregnant with twins. And with the pregnancy, an idea came to life.
Has anyone developed a cradle or cot that sooths and stimulates a child’s development? Stig kept asking himself that question over and over again. In fact, he thought about it so much that he eventually decided to find the answer himself. By using cardboard, glue and thread, slowly an idea started to emerge. The same goes for the history of Leander. A company was born.