Levo Baby Rocker Hibiscus - WalnutCharlie Crane
An indispensable item from birth to around 7 months, the LEVO can be integrated perfectly into your interior. Its multi-plywood beech design and look does not resemble any ordinary baby furniture. Its natural swing adapts to the movements of the child, and all so soft.
Created and manufactured by the eco-responsible brand Le Petit Lucas du Tertre, the 100% cotton Hibiscus fabric is made using Indian printing, weaving and artisanal manufacturing techniques: Frame printing, which works like a stencil. The colour rendering is exceptional and the colour rendering incomparable.
- To use from birth and until the baby can sit alone 3.5 to 9 kg.
- EU standard EN12790.
- Very easy to assembly.
- Easy to take off and machine wash the fabric (40°C).
- Dimension of the baby rocker: H40 * L70 * W45 cm.
- Dimension of the box: H12 * L75 * l46 cm.
- Weight: 3.6 kg.
- Design by: ARCA / Erick Demeyer and Steven Leprizé for Charlie Crane.
- Registered design.
- Made in EU.
- Seat frame and legs in wood : Outside bwalnut multi-ply wood from Europe. Inside Birch multi-ply wood from Europe. varnished with mat water 2 coat.
- Seat : Fabric : 100% cotton printed using Indian printing, weaving and handicraft techniques., Filling : 100% Polyester.
Charlie Crane is a new creator of children's furniture whose ambition is making the furniture for babies and children not only practical and comfortable, but also furniture that is beautifully designed. Charlie Crane furniture can proudly be displayed in the living room, thus we would like it to also exist for adults.